Monday, July 23, 2012

Our more than perfect wedding!

Our wedding day has come and gone but we made so many memories that we will never forget! We had over 100 of our closest friends and family make the journey to Charlotte, NC to celebrate with us.  We are so blessed to have so many people travel from so many places to be with us this past weekend.  In all we had guests from, Arizona, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, Ohio, New Jersey, Maryland, Tennessee, Michigan, Maine, and of course North Carolina! Thank you to all our guests for sharing our special day!

The day went more than perfect! No last minute problems at all which is amazing! My DH (I can finally say that instead of fiancé!) and I are so happy and can't wait to see where life takes us! I am so excited to see all of our pictures! But for now, this is the only one I have!



As far as our new house goes, I will have an exciting new post later tonight! My DH and I are headed over there to take lots of pictures of the things we missed while we were getting married in about an hour! Stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Now the fun really begins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and best wishes to you both! Gorgeous dress, BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can feel the love through the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! I would love to see more when you get them! I love looking at wedding pictures! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha, you are stunning!! Congratulations to you and your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Love your dress!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cabinets. We can't wait to see your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete