Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Waiting for construction..

Grading is supposed to start tomorrow but we've had a lot of rain the last few days so it will probably be delayed a bit.  I really want to email our PM and ask for an update but I don't want to be annoying.  I would love for him to send us weekly updates but is that a lot to ask?

Erosion Barrier

To keep me busy I'll share this picture of a house in our neighborhood that has the same exterior color scheme that we will! 

Siding: Silver Mist
Trim/Garage: White
Door/Shutters: Tricorn Black




4 comments:

  1. Daily updates is probably asking too much. The PM isn't at every homesite every day of the week. My PM gives me weekly updates but that's because I usually text him and ask for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the garage door! It has personality! I want that door; however, they don't offer it here! AND don't be shy to ask for progress!! Manage his and your expectations. Call and ask him if it works for him to give you a weekly or daily update via text or email. Some folks are techy and others are not. However, you can clarify what works for him so the two of you are on the same page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting game beforehand was the hardest part for us so far. Now that we are a few weeks in, it's flying. It is so hard to be patient! I totally get that!!! I can't wait to see your Milan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok to be a Pest. You should have dialog weekly but as you will learn from multiple visits to the house will yield issues that should be addressed. I expect a lot from my PM and he has been great with my pestering..

    ReplyDelete